Deciding to blog

I was asked several months ago about starting a blog, but I wasn't all that interested for several reasons. One, I thought I didn't have time. Two, I didn't know who else would have time or interest to actually read it.

But as I have reflected on it over the past few months, I decided that it might be a good idea after all. Being a missionary wife/mom in Honduras, I thought that maybe I could make the mission field "real" for someone. Missions can be romanticized so easily; real life missions can be very different from what one might imagine. So by recording daily events and life here in Honduras, maybe I can share a little of this great adventure called God's will that has led us to this small, poor Central American country.

I pray that it will be a blessing and will bring glory only to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Five Year Anniversary Video

Team Honduras 2009 Year-in-Review Video

Team Honduras on Facebook

Team Honduras on Facebook